Dienstag, 17. November 2009

Interview with Joe Keeper Part 2

What do you think about modern bar design; ie; the Flip Top shaker by Metrokane?

I appreciate modern bar design. I believe that form should follow function. While I'm not a fan of the Metrokane product, I carry it in Bar Keeper.

Do you think reproducing vintage shakers is a good idea?

Absolutely not! Let's honor the past and appreciate the present.

What are your future projects and plans.


Frankly, Bar Keeper is a "cult of personality". My customers seek product and wisdom. I am in the process of acquiring a Liquor License. I hope to carry small batch, and difficult to find spirits. I will NOT carry any name brands.

Can you tell us a few homepages where we can find further information about shakers and bar ware?

I am of no help.

Joe Keeper
BAR KEEPER
3910 West Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA. 90029-2242
323.669.1675 phone
323.669.1611 fax

Keine Kommentare: